Get a kickstart with an interesting presentation!
All lectures, talks and workshops will be customized in order to the audience, context and purpose.
Please contact me to hear more, or get inspired below.
Music & Entrepreneurship
Why do we as musicians need to have an entrepreneurial mindset? Why is it not enough to have a jam session?
With theories on entrepreneurship and personal experiences, this lecture inspires to think on our competences (as musicians and academics) and how we can add value in the world.
Sound Branding & Jingles
“The world’s best call signal” – that is how the very first call signal from the Danish State Broadcasting Service was described around 1930.
In this lecture with a lot of audio examples, I present my research on the signature tunes and the Danish cultural heritage. I disclose the public service anno 1931, old radio magazines, quotes from the archives and old radio transmissions.
Also, the very high price of the first Danish call signal, and the PR and sound branding of the 1930’s are disclosed!
The Effects of Music and Sound
How do you impact your customers, listeners or people in the public space? To make them feel good, to buy more, to crave Mexican food or Italian wine? Communicate subconsciously with the right sound and music…
Whether you have just started your own small boutique, or you have a large-scale brand dealing with different customers and cultures, or maybe you have a radio station or are making ads – music and sound communicate subconsciously and you can use it to your benefit.
Rooted in academic research results, I present how music and sound communicate and affect us via brain scans and other studies. How we can affect emotionally and physically.
You can also read a few tips in my article:
All lectures can be combined with a workshop. Examples are:
- How do I design and create my own jingle or sound brand?
- How do I adopt an entrepreneurial mindset?
- Design and management of creative processes – toolkit
- Project and event management
- Music and business – how and why?
As a Speaker, I am
- …focused on the listeners’ experience and learning outcome
- …planning the workshop or lecture in order to engage the listener
- …happy, ambitious, and energetic
Qualifications and Teaching Experiences
- Master of Arts, Musicology, Aarhus University
- Bachelor of Arts, Musicology and Media, Aalborg University
- Entrepreneur, Apollon Records, Record Label
- Entrepreneur, Fono Pro, Music service for artists, record labels, and radio stations in Scandinavia.
- Business Mentor, AU Student Incubator
Teacher and lecturer at
- Aalborg University, Aalborg, Denmark
- Aarhus University, Aarhus, Denmark
- Egaa Youth High School, Aarhus, Denmark
- Blind People’s School, Aarhus, Denmark
- Choir Conductor, Aalborg & Aarhus, Denmark
Book a custom presentation, lecture, or workshop – email me to hear more…